Sunday, May 3, 2009

school

Starting school on Tuesday has become that last nerve quivering...I am nervous. I have been looking into this for over a year and now I am two days away from my first class. Part of me is screaming, "HOORAY" but the other part of me is screaming, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"!
But the motivation of not being the only McFarlin to not graduate college is overwhelming. That status is being terminated!
Psych 202 starts May 5, 2009...not sure what that involves, but I have my books. Books that cost more than any piece of clothing in my closet, plus the shoes to match...and the purse! In fact, the 'guide book' for the University is bigger than both of my school books...!
I was reading a letter from the President of the University the other night and I began to cry...the thought of graduating college, of walking across a platform to be handed a diploma, it was almost overwhelming. I know this is going to be hard, but I can do it...and I will!

No comments: