Thursday, May 28, 2009

End of school...

Tomorrow embarks a new beginning. Harleigh will leave kindergarten and Caleb will leave preschool...wow! They are thrilled to be moving up and Caleb can't wait to go to the same school as his big sister! For now, they will have a very busy summer. Next week, they will go on an adventure to the mountains with their Grammie and Pa. It will be GREAT for them...I will be here, working, ho hum. Then the next week, they will be with their dad for the week, and I can guess they will probably be fishing (which they love). And...after that, they start summer camp at the Fayette YMCA.

Sooooo, mountains, dads and YMCA...wow. A FULL SUMMER! They are such amazing kids and I am so proud of them. Constant growing and learning and they make me proud EVERYDAY! I will miss them for the nearly 2 weeks they are gone, but their summer is going to be tons of fun...

No comments: