Friday, May 22, 2009

school days

School is big in our family. Harleigh is graduating to first grade!! WHAT!?!?! Caleb is graduating to kindergarten!! WHAT!!?!? At least I have one child that isn't running away yet...but he is potty training and telling us that he is 'a big boy'! I am so proud of my kids...of our life together!

I will graduate from Ashford University with a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology approximately June 6, 2009. I can't believe it! I am going to actually graduate from college. That 10 year break flew by...ha, yea right. I am currently taking Psych 202 and will finish in 2 weeks and start taking Sociology 101. The only downfall is ordering my books. It is more expensive than getting my hair done...shoot, it is more expensive than if we all got our hair done!

BUT...when it is all said and done, I will be a college graduate. The kicker is to definetly make sure I graduate before my kids!

No comments: