Sunday, October 5, 2008

The FIRST day...

Tomorrow embarks a new journey for me. I am going to publicly lose weight.
I am in necessary need of losing pounds. I am not obese but health issues have plagued me for several years and I know that losing pounds would help ease that struggle.

Here is the deal. At work, 4 of my fellow dieters and I have engaged in a competition. Whoever loses the highest percentage of weight will win...we have yet to decide the prize. The idea stems from "The Biggest Loser" shows, however we will not have a personal trainer.

Motivation by humiliation...here is my personal motivation. Whatever my weight at the end of the game (February 16), I will post a picture of myself in a bathing suit on my page! I can either lose the weight and look my best, or I can not do it and be horrified by the results broadcast online!

STAY TUNED for updates!!!